The 1550 HATCHER incubator is designed to allow for the best hatching conditions. Unlike setting incubators, hatchers usually operate at slightly different temperature and humidity settings to obtain optimum hatch. With five hatching drawers the 1550 Hatcher will hold the complete setting of the 1502 incubator. For expanding operations the 1550 can be matched with up to three 1502 incubators. The 1550 can be used to set eggs, but each egg will have to be turned by hand.
For small chicks such as quail, each hatching tray comes with a tray cover. Total capacity approximately 1250 Quail eggs or 360 Chicken Eggs.
- 1 #3256 Pre-Set Electronic thermostat
- 1 #3122 wafer thermostat - 5 hatching trays with cover
- 1 #3018 dial thermometer/hygrometer
- 1 moisture pan with 2 wick pads
- 1 Aluminum clean out pan
- Instruction booklet DIMENSIONS: 30.25" Front to Back, 15.75" Wide, 31.75" High
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.