TOTAL TIME: 5 min
PREP TIME: n/a
COOK TIME: 5 min
Mashed or sliced Avocados on toast are easy and delicious for breakfast or for a snack. My 3 and 4 year old children love it! Here are our favorite ways to top Avocado Toast. Please always try to use Organic or home grown ingredients.
Serving Size: 1
- 1 Organic slice bread (try thick, crusty artisan breads, sourdough, rye, wheat, multigrain or whatever bread you prefer)
- 1/2 Organic ripe, Fresh Avocado, peeled, seeded and mashed
- 1 Egg
- 2 slices heirloom or beefsteak tomato – Optional
- 1 tsp olive oil
- As needed Fresh cracked pepper – Optional
- As needed Sea salt to taste – Optional
- As Needed Feta cheese -Optional
In season Spring - Fall.
Avocado Toast with Fried Egg
- Toast 1 slice bread and spread with 1/2 ripe, Fresh Avocado (mashed or sliced). Spray a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray and fry one egg as desired.
- Place cooked egg onto avocado toast, sprinkle with salt, pepper and feta cheese if desired.
Hope you Enjoy our Favorite Sunday snack from Egg Cartons Online .